Your best energy saving plan is to ensure the lights are off if your space is not occupied and lights are not required. AIC has several sensors manufactured by Lightolier or Leviton to ensure this is done.
- Wall or ceiling mounted.
- PIR passive infrared or dual technology PIR / Ultrasonics.
- Manual or automatic on activation.
- 120V or 347V.
- Line voltage models or low voltage with power packs.
- 2 pole models for control of 2 seperate loads.
- High bay models.
- Specialty power packs for control of bi-level or alternating lamps.
- Daylight harvesting sensors for on-off control or 0-10V dimming.